Thursday, June 12, 2008<

McCain's Anger Problem

When I see stories like this about McCain's anger issues, I can't help but think it's just a matter of time before McCain explodes in some public setting. I'm sure i'm not the only Obama supporter who is waiting anxiously for that to happen.

It's kind of like that episode of Friends where Ross sees Rachel's boyfriend (Ben Stiller) screaming at several people, but no one believes him until they see it for themselves.


read more | digg story

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 2, 2008 at 3:32 AM , Blogger NG said...

I'm sure i'm not the only Obama supporter who is waiting anxiously for that to happen.

Sounds like politics-as-usual to me. I personally had the highest impression of Obama when I felt his supporters were trying hard to keep the campaign elevated, and I think a lot of the "uncertainty" about him that's preventing him from taking a commanding lead over McCain is really uncertainty about whether he's really above it all or whether that was all just spin.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home